Friday, April 15, 2011

About Me

Aldo S
Period 5


“Me Essay”


        Ever since I was small, I always wanted to play baseball. Baseball is very important in my life. I go to school and try very hard to get good grades in order to play baseball.

         My name is Aldo S and was born on August 26 1994. I am very nice and have lots of friends. I get along with everybody and if someone needs help or someone to talk to I am always there for that person. I’m very fun to be around and like to meet new people and go out to different places. I’m athletic and I really like sports a lot. I enjoy playing sports and watching sports.  My favorite team for basketball is the Los Angeles Lakers. For baseball my favorite team is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

           I enjoy spending time with my family. I have four family members. I have two older brothers. The oldest one is named Hugo and he attended Bell High School. He played for the basketball team for his school. In his senior year 1997 they won the championship. The next oldest is named Noel and also attended Bell High School. He played for the baseball team for his school. They are fun to be around and I like to spend time with my brothers. My parents are named Martha and Eberto. My parents are always there for me when I need them. I like to spend time with my parents.

           School is very important to me. I try so hard in school to get good grades and good test scores. My parents are always pushing me to do well in school. Once in a while school gets hard and I try to get help by going to tutoring or a friend to help me so I would understand it. So far I am doing very good in school and hopefully finish good at the end of the year.

            Baseball is very important to me. I always wanted to play baseball when I was in 6th grade. I wanted to play little league but never got the chance. Then finally got the chance in 8th grade in my middle school. We were 1st place in our league. Then went to district wide and got 2nd place. Ever since that I been practicing and trying to get better. Now I am playing baseball for Bell High School and I’m in JV. I am trying to get better to go up to Varsity.

            Music is important to me. My favorite singers are Drake, Kid Cudi and J.Cole. I really enjoy hearing their songs. Most of there new songs are very good. Music it relaxes me and I like hearing it when I am doing homework. Also I just enjoy hearing different kinds of music.

           I enjoy who I am and love my family and friends a lot and try to succeed in school, trying to get an education. Baseball and music is very important in my life.

        

1 comment:

  1. You started the essay really well, however further down,you repeated some information about a topic you had already discussed : baseball. You provided a lot of details about certain things, but hardly any about others.

    ReplyDelete