Tuesday, April 26, 2011

JUST ME

Geovanny V.
4/21/11
Per. 2

     I am a musician whose passion is learning various types of instruments. I play percussion instruments for example; drums, xylophone, piano, and others.
     I’ve been currently attending the bell high school marching band for four years. I have meet many people and cooperated with everyone. These four years gave me a learning experience and shown me how fun it is to travel and play music.
I plan to achieve this as a goal in my life because I love creating music with anyone and playing for people. I also know that I’ll be able to perform on stage or tour because I have practiced and played with people before in concerts and shows. I started off playing with my brother with two friends. My brother on guitar, my friend, David on bass, and his younger brother, which was also my friend, Damien.
     The finest things about me are sometimes hard to see, however most people see me as a kind, friendly, and funny person. At school, I have a lot of friends, some from my brother too.
     I usually hang out with friends outside when I’m not busy with schoolwork or band practice. I have seen a lot of faces in my life and they have changed me in many different ways.
     The way I describe my family is fun, caring, and loving. My mother’s name is Lisa Belen Hudson Alvarez and she is smart, funny, outgoing, hardworking, and protective with the family. My mother works as a manager of the Eisner Pediatric Medical Venter in Downtown Los Angeles. My brother’s name is Walfred O. Vargas Jr. He is very outgoing. I used to hang out with him more when we were young, but as we grew older, my brother and I drifted apart with different friends although we still talk and get along. I have two sisters one is ten years old and the other is eight. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story Geovanny, it was interesting to read about your passion for music. Don't forget to read over your essay before you turn it in to keep away from those small grammatical errors and give specific details on some things you mention. For example, how have the different people you have met changed you?

    Do you plan to turn your interest in music to a career?

    ReplyDelete