Friday, April 15, 2011

My Life

Pedro Luis A-P
Per. 6


                                                    My Life

              Music is my passion and like an artist as a rapper. I would like to travel around the world and perform my music, also to explore the other side of the road.

  The things I like to do and enjoy doing is rapping. Music is the biggest part of my life. I grow up with the love of music. Things that I been through and faced against made me who I am today, and stronger. My goal is to be a rapper and travel around the world. I remember what I faced up against, I am proud. My mother and my two little brothers been through the same road that I was trapped in, but we became stranger. I’m still here to proof that I’m somebody after all we faced. I want my family to travel with me so they could have fun memories, when years pass by. In my family tree have my mother her name is rose Pacheco, my little brother his name is Edgar Pacheco and my other little brother his name is Leo Chavez.

  I got a lot of cool friends. I look up to my friend Ram C. We always hang out at the park, his house, and sometimes we go to the studio, after we about to stop hanging out we go buy something to eat. I respect Ram C he has been there for me in the good times, and when we hade no money for the rent.  My buddy John Torres is my friend that helps me record songs and talk about life. My friend Jose, Leo and Alberto is my friends from Compton. There’s some people that say there my friends but they really not what they say they are, they end up being a phony person that pretended to be something different. I been careful who’s my friend and who’s not, I end up always moving schools because all my life I been moving around, so its hard for me to make friends.

  Sports I like to play are basketball and soccer. I don’t dream to be a pro at any sport. I like to go hiking and just walk around the city.  I like to get on the bus and get lost and try to find my way back home just to explore new places.  I also like to write and use computers and explore the internet to see what’s going on in the world.  There’s so many things that make it hard for me to work on what I like but for the reason of me being in a foster home where there’s to many rules in the house and in the system.  Sports I’m not really into the game.  Sports and being on TV is the thing I’m into, what its called the media.  The media its what people think its bad but it has its evil and its good.  I try to stay in the game where I could just record and lay a track and help people out with my music, and to enjoy it.  Music is the thing the people use to escape the reality.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment