Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Name?


 

              

   
I am seventeen years old and even though I am still a kid myself I have a baby in my arms.  I am trying to get the best for my daughter but there is so much going on here.  Culiacan, Sinaloa is very known for drugs.  And the only support I would have who is my daughter’s father is involved in all that stuff.  It is very hard for me I have to work out in the fields while my mom takes care of my newborn daughter.  And I know that is not her responsibility but there is nothing else I can do. I am saving up money to get me and my daughter to the U.S.  It’s not easy and I don’t want to put my daughter in danger but I also want the best for her and I know it’s not going to happen here.  I will not leave my daughter behind.  It’s either both of us or nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment