Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Father's History

Ernesto S. 
Period 3
March 15,2012 


         My dad Ernesto Macario Sanchez was born in Durango, Mexico; the fourth largest state in the Mexican republic. He lived in a very poor city called Tepehuanes with 10 brothers. My dad didn’t go to school much because he always had to work to help his parents because they were very poor. One time my dad told me they didn’t have any money to buy food they were broke and my dad didn’t eat for days. My dad almost died because in those days if  he didn’t eat he suffered from anemia and he didn’t have enough blood.

            Tepehuanes, Mexico is a very poor city.  My father had around ten brothers and two sisters. His parents were very poor so my dad had to miss school to work with his  parents. He finished elementary school and went sometimes to middle school but he stopped going since they needed money.

         My dad had anemia because there was a time where they didn’t have food and money. Because of his anemia, but father didn’t have enough blood. They couldn’t go to a doctor because there was no money to pay for one. My dad said that he almost died because the anemia was really bad. Anemia is a condition that develops when your blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells. My dad had a bad health condition because he hardly ate healthy food

        Nowadays, my dad eats healthy, he exercises every week and participates in marathons. He’s been participating in the LA marathons for 6 years and every year he finishes under 4 hours, which is good for his age. My dad is 60 years old now and he's extremely healthy and happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment