Thursday, March 15, 2012

Carlos Avian

Jose R.
Per.5

3-19-12

The person that I am about to talk about is my uncle Carlos Avian he was born in Chapala my grandmother’s kitchen. He is 41 years of age in December 23 of 1989 my uncle enlisted in the navy, in February 28 of 1990 they called him and he was already in the navy. He was sent to San Diego where attend boot camp. In the navy my uncle was a cook he was also in the security force and he was a sharp shooter, he was also a fire fighter. In October of 1990 he met my aunty named Alison avian they ended up getting married and moving to Chicago he lived there for about 13 years. He ended up getting out of the navy and he didn’t finish his years of service. The picture that I have is of him in the navy ship sitting in the helicopter he would tell me that he was able to fly those suckers that is it wasn’t for him getting married he would probably be finishing his years in the navy. He never went to war he would tell me that they would him let him go because he was to special or some he never told me the reason why. Recently he moved down her to LA where he is now working as a chief engineer guy for this big ass company.








No comments:

Post a Comment