Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Father's Story

Mario Q.
English 11/B
3.15.12

The Life Of My Father

When my father was younger he would get into a lot of trouble. He got into plenty of fights and he won a lot of them.  He would fight with his brother and friends help.  When his brother was their, he would beat the guy even more because he would love to show off to him.  My father lived in Mexico Zactecajas and he lived there for a long time.
 Agriculture is of great importance. The city is a great producer of various crops, including corn, pepper, and tomato, among others. The neighboring towns and villages will focus on exporting its goods to the main city, as well as others. Economic sustainability is often connected to its agricultural success, along with silver mining.” (Wikipedia)  theses were some of the things my father would do. My father lived over all the mines and he was always afraid of an earthquake and destroys the entire city.
“Fresnillo, Zacatecas is often connected with Plateros, a central church that attracts many religious followers to the area. The church was built in the late 1690s in commemoration of Spanish miners finding a miraculous silver crucifix.”  My father is very religious and my mother would walk miles to get to the church.  This day we go to church every Sunday.
My father grew up living with his stepmother and his two brothers and one sister. His father would leave for many days and no one would know why until later many years after my father left to America he found out that my grandpa had another family, their mother was the woman that raised him so he didn’t mind that.
My father was a very troubled person as a child but he grew up into a great person. To me he is a great father, friend, to many people including me a good person to talk to. He has always supported me and I know he will always be there when ever I need him and I’m proud of having him as a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment