Monday, May 16, 2011

BHS Problems

Eron S.
4/21/11
P.1 & 2
B.H.S Problems

     Bell High School has many problems. One problem is that they are giving bad food. I suggest they  give healthy food and fresh chicken from El Pollo Loco . They also are reducing the ketchup and juice. Sometimes the milk is expired and it tastes really bad. I think they should look at milk boxes before they put them in the cafeteria because the students sometimes don’t look at the date of the box milk and that is how people get sick. I know that some people don’t care if others get sick or even die. But in this case they ought to be careful because they are giving expired milk.
     Also the food is not really cooked and I think that the chicken is not real. Why am I saying this? I am saying this because the chicken is old and is not fresh. It’s too dry. One day, my friend ate my chicken wings and he got chorrillo so he was absent for two days.
      In my opinion I think that the principal should change the rules because the school is going down like this. Also they ought to fire them because they aren’t doing their work as they must do. If I were the principal I will serve good food. They should accept this menu for the week. On Mondays El Pollo Loco, Tuesdays Jack’s hamburgers, Wednesdays breaded shrimps, Thursdays tacos de carne azada and Fridays wet burritos from El King Taco and a cold coke with the food. If they change the menu, things are going to be better for all of us. Now the students won’t be absent many times because they are going to come only to eat this food of the menu. Don’t you think that you would enjoy this food every day if you were a student? That’s what I want the principal to do before I get out of the school.

1 comment:

  1. Although you made some suggestions, you failed to inform the reader how these changes can come about. If you want the school to sell food like El Pollo Loco, how will they pay for this and what would this change about the health problems teens face.

    ReplyDelete