Friday, May 20, 2011

Me


         Minerva A.
         Per.2
         11/3/10
“ME”
             On April 27,1993 a baby girl was born on  a sunny morning. It was 11:00 am and I was born. My name is Minerva Aguirre. I’m seventeen years old and I’m a proud senior at Bell High School. I’m going to write some things about me. My life, my interest, my passion. In this essay I would write about the thing I know the most about….. ME!
         My family and friends are the most important things in my world. Without my family and friends I would be lost. I have always needed my family for support. I live with my brother and dad. My mother passed away when I was in 8th grade. Being the only girl in the house could be tough but I learned how to manage with that. My friends have always been there for me. I think I have a lot of friends I could always count on. I like being friendly and have fun. I couldn’t ask for better friends.
         I consider myself a very busy girl. I’m always doing something the whole week. If I’m not singing in choir practice, I’m either at the school auditorium rehearsing for a play or trying to learn how to play guitar. I also go shopping with my cousin. I work a lot in my house. I like to keep my room really clean. I like to keep my closet organized even though sometimes it’s messy because I’m always in a hurry looking for clothes. I also go out with my friends and family. I try to spend time with them. My dad always says that I should always make space to relax and spend time with my friends. He says that even thought I’m a busy girl, I’m also a teen.
         And since I’m a teen, I go to school at Bell High School. I’m a proud senior at this high school. I might not be the best student but I try my best to do my class work. I believe that with a good education I could be able to be who ever I want in the future. I think I could accomplish many things with a education. I love to read. I work on the library here in school. The class that I love the most is choir. Its so fun and I love it since I do what I really love to do. I learn a lot about music. I love that class since I get a grade doing the thing I love the most, which is singing.
         In the future I would love to work in the entertainment industry. I want to work on television and radio. I would like to be Ryan Seacrest. He has his own radio show on 102.7 kiss fm. He also is the host of American Idol. He is a producer of reality shows as well. I would love to work and meet with famous people. In the future, I want to take acting and singing classes to become a better entertainer. I might be shy but I believe that being in the industry would give me more self-esteem. I also believe that with the entertainment industry I could help people. I would love to do a foundation that would raise money to educate people about diabetes.
         I would like to educate people about diabetes since I know that some people might have diabetes without them knowing it. I would like to help find a cure for diabetes. I have diabetes since I was eight years old. It has been hard but I try to live it as normal as possible.  Diabetes might be hard but I always look at it as a game. My goal is to control my sugar levels. I’m part of this diabetes foundation called JDRF.  In this foundation we make fundraisers to get money to find a cure. We also give glucose machine to children in the children hospitals who had been recently diagnose with diabetes. We educate them and we prove them that we could do a normal childhood. With my diabetes I had helped a lot of kids and teenagers
         Now you know some things that makes me unique. I have diabetes. I have dreams. I love to sing. I’m a busy teenager and family is the most important thing in my world. This is my life and I couldn’t ask for anything better. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment