Monday, May 16, 2011

My Choices


Christopher V.
4/27/11
Period 2
                       
My Choice
Teens don’t like people telling them what to do because they think that they already know what they are doing. How do I know his? When I was in my early teen years I did not like other adults telling me what to do and neither did the friends that I would hang around with. For teens it's very hard to follow their curfew hour because in this case they would prefer to hang outside in the street with their homies.
   In other occasions, teens have suffered and becomes victims of a crime as well for their families just because there son was out pass the government curfew, playing basketball. A bullet fired by a gang member trying to hit one of its own rivals hit the child. The teen was seen playing basketball and unaware of the situation until shots were fired. The ambulance arrived, and then later the police informed his parents why their son did not arrive home last night, because their child was a victim of crime.


No comments:

Post a Comment