Monday, May 23, 2011

Me


Henry C. 
Mr. Pierson
3 November 2010

Me

            I’m a very difficult person. When it comes to making decisions, I can get stuck for hours just thinking of making the right choice. This asset has made me think a lot about becoming a dentist. It’s what I want to help people out, put a smile on their faces, but then the negative stuff pops into my head. Will I be successful, will I be able to pass all my classes and can I really achieve my dream? These thoughts make me consider other stuff that may be easier.
            I was born in Boyle Heights in the White Memorial Hospital on December 22, 1992. I’m Mexican but I was born in Los Angeles. My height is average, I stand at five feet and nine inches and weigh around one hundred and eighty pounds. I am currently 17 years old and attend Bell High School. I’m that one kid in school with the messy hair and the folder in his hand.
            My family is small. It consists of six people; my mother, father, two brothers, a sister, and myself. We have my mother who is the hard working lady that goes to work and still comes back home to do all the chores and cook for the family. Then we have my father. He used to be a regular man who worked in order to maintain his family. That was until he hurt his back and wasn’t able to do much. And who can forget my sister. She is a weird little girl. She laughs a just about anything. Her name is Stephanie. She can get pretty annoying at times but I guess that’s just the way girls are. My oldest brother’s name is Erick. He is about 26 years old and acts like he’s seventeen. I say this because he’s always cracking jokes and likes messing around but he is actually very responsible. Last but not least is my brother Aaron. He’s about 25 years old. He served for the Marines for 5 years. The Marines is probably what made him the very strict, mature, and serious. There are a few laughs here and there but most of the time he’s serious.
            Wrestling. There are many things to say about it but then again there isn’t. 

1 comment:

  1. Your essay touches on a lot of different topics. I thought I was going to be reading about your struggles to pursue your goal and what you think being a dentist is really like. Then you started discussing your family and lastly, ended with one sentence about wrestling. Make sure you always include a thesis, which is the statement of the topics your going to discuss and the strongest part of your essay.

    Your writing has a fun and personal tone, but don't forget to include the structure.

    ReplyDelete