Monday, May 16, 2011

My Life


            Christian P.
         Period 2
         11/17/10
                                                       My Life
         I am an athlete. My passion is learning how to play different sports and be good at them. One of the things that I’m really good at is football. I like football because you compete with many players and with other schools.
         The nickname that a lot of people now know me by is Pancake. I’m in two sports; they are wrestling and football and I’m thinking of joining track so that I could do shot put. I go to Bell High School.I am now a senior and I’m keeping my grades up so that I can get in a good college and play football. After I finish college I plan to become a veterinarian because I like helping animals and I have one myself, his name is Fred.
         My family isn’t that big, there are only five of us. I am the youngest and the last one of the family to graduate from Bell. I have two sisters and two brothers. The only ones that live with my mom now are my second oldest brother, named Melvin. Melvin is like my best friend because he’s always there and he’s never missed a game or my wrestling matches.
         One thing that changes my life was when I came to Bell and met new people who I’d never even seen and would talk to me. Even the cheerleaders knew my name I was really surprised when they would come up to me and ask me if they can wear my jersey. Therefore, one thing that I really have to do is to keep my grades up and keep my mom happy. One day that I would never forget is when I got in trouble for doing some thing so dumb and breaking into school property and am happy they gave me a second chance. Ever since that that day I have been good.
         Lastly I’m never goanna forget all the friends I made. I’m going to miss all my teachers that taught me so much. I’m going to miss playing with all my teammates. Finally I am going to miss waking up in the morning just to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment