Monday, May 16, 2011

The Day That Changed My Life


            Christian P.
            Period 2
            12/6/10
            The Day That Change My Life

            The day that changes my life was the first day I came to Bell. The first thing that caught my eye was the football team. Of course I can’t forget about the cheer leaders2 grader there not anymore. Once I saw the team practice I wanted to join. It looked so hard but every day that I went I kept getting better and better.
            The way that this day change my life was all the time was just be thin king of Friday’s night games. Every time that we would work out I would be so sore. Many people started talking to me, people who I didn’t even now who knew I was in football would spend time with me after school and during. Some of the coaches were mean and some were really chill but when we would mess around they would make us drill so much that we will be and the floor laying down after practice with all of are gear on.
            One of the people that were there when I enrolled at bell was my mother. She knew how much I loved football and I would tell her so many times to come to the games but she would never come. I would always buy her a ticket but when I would turn around to see if she was there it was empty, but after two minutes I’ll turn around again and my brother Melvin would be there. He never missed a game. I could always hear him screaming, “Come on Bell”. After every game we would always go to a restaurant called Stars and would stay there with all my other teammates till one in the morning just talking about the game. Some times after stars every one would just go to my house and just kick back.
            I never though high school would be so great. I used to think that there was no way I was going to make it out off there alive. But some how I did and I did it with good grades. One person helped me with that her name is Yazmin, she’s my best friend and she’s always been there when I need some help. I have been through so many things that the school could have kicked me out but they didn’t because I had good test scores and a good GPA.
            Now high school is going to finish for me cause its my last year and I have had so many great teachers that I am not going to forget. However, I have had some really good times here at Bell. Sometimes I think what would my life be like if I dropped out, and I know that it would have been a big mistake if I did. I going to miss having to wake up at six in the morning, but now I have to face the real world and I have to face it and do the best I can to succeed.    

1 comment:

  1. I really really really loved your essay and i was really inspired by it. Im glad theirs lots of good people like Yazmin.

    ReplyDelete