Friday, May 20, 2011

Egypt



Elizabeth M.
4TH Period
 Mr. Pierson
05/20/11
Egypt


         If I had a plane ticket and money to spend in any city of the world I would love to go to Egypt. The main reason why is because I am really curious about the pyramids and I want to see them because is just so incredible how they built them since most of them are enormous. It is amazing how without any kind of technology and only with their hands they managed to construct such a beautiful architecture.
            Other reason why I would like to go to Egypt is to learn their language, traditions, history, and most importantly, culture. Staying there for at least 2 years, or more if possible, enroll in school and take classes such as History and others related to their culture. By doing this it would also help me to learn more and practice their language.
            Changing the sight a little, changing the routine, relaxing, experimenting a different environment, and meeting new people wouldn’t be so bad either.  It would be great opportunity to learn about a lot of new things I didn’t think I would learn. 

1 comment:

  1. Your essay lacks basic structure. There was really no introduction and conclusion. Give more detail about the topics your discussing. For example, how do they believe pyramids were made? What do you think happened? What is their culture like? What is the terrain and geography like? How do they live in Egypt?

    ReplyDelete