Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day That Changed My Life


10/6/10
Ali F.
Period 6
A Day That Changed My Life

The day that changed my life was when I first came to Bell High. I’ve been at a private school, Al Hadi School, most of my life. The difference was that the private School were less strict and smaller, and it had less people there. The people that were there were all Arabs. Here at Bell there is a mixture of religions and races. It is a really big change in my life.
The school I went to was on Wilcox and Gage. I would go there at 8:00am till 2:30pm, and on Fridays at 1:50. I have been going to that school since I was three. The years were from 1996 to 2007. Then I came to Bell in the 9th grade. Al Hadi was a traditional school, which you only get off during the summer. Here at bell I got to face different seasons.
The people that were there with me are all my friends that had came along to Bell High. The people there were all  Lebanese. I had  many cousins there and neighbors. When I came to Bell it was a different life; it changed me a lot. You have all the different races here and it shows me the real world.
These were all the people I have been through. The teachers there were all friendly and cared about our work and what we do in school. Al Hadi wasn’t a rich school, it was an acceptable area where you can really hang out with your close friends, and they are the people that you hang out with. The people that were always are at your house.
The difference between here at Bell and my old school Al Hadi was the work. 

1 comment:

  1. How is the work here at BHS different? Try to explain the differences aside from race and religion and how your first day went at Bell.

    ReplyDelete