Friday, May 25, 2012

Double Voicing: Bell High School


 Jennifer M.
May 25, 2012
Period 2
Double Voicing about Bell High School
      Bell High School is really unorganized. I think everyone that works for Bell High does not really know what they are doing. Like for example they leave almost everything for last minute and don’t really have exact dates for events. There is nothing special with Bell High, like teachers say that Bell is at the top of the area but I really don’t think so. Like how can this school be top of the area the city is corrupt and the school has a poor education with low standards and it barely has funds for activities and classes.
          Ewwwww ew ew ew! So like I’m new to this high school called bell, and by the looks of it, it is like soooooo ghetto! Like how can these people stay here! So I’m just walking around and ugh people keep on starring at me like if I was some sort of freak, but like I’m just pretty and they’re just jealous. OMG its only been like hours and I just can’t stand being at this filthy campus anymore. Everywhere I look there are scary cholos that look like if they are going to steal my purse or do something to me. From now on I’m going to have to carry pepper spray just incase they get near me. So like I was just told that I have to share lockers with two other people. How gross is that, like how is all my stuff going to fit when I have to share a tiny locker with some other kids. I can’t believe this, when I had my own full size locker to myself in the valley. Just when I thought the valley was bad. I’m going to be soo miserable at this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment