Friday, May 25, 2012

Double Voicing: BHS


Erick R.
Period 2
May 25, 2012 

Double Voicing about Bell High School
Bell High School is like my second house. Because I learn, and get food and entertainment for free. I learn everyday when  I go to school. I recieve free food, it might not be the greatest food but it is still free.  I can go in line again and get as much food as I want. Entertainment is the best at school, now that can do as many sports as I want to do and also be in-group like film, leadership and homeroom representative. There are always ways in which you can achieve your goals at Bell. Teachers offer help to their students or who ever needs it. These are the reasons why Bell is the best high school ever.


            Bell High School is the worst school ever. Many gangsters, problems, tags on the walls, murders in the school and around it. Bell looks all right; it is not the best but not the worst in terms of education. Even though there are policemen in campus and security such as the deans officers. Students still do not care about it. They are not afraid of that. Gangsters are always vandalizing by smoking weed, getting into fights, abusing girls and bullying others. There is always some kind of problems, like the one’s I already mentioned. I see skaters, gangsters, and rockers tagging on the walls all over Bell. It looks good from outside but it actually looks ghetto form inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment