Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Double Voicing: My Street

Stephanie G.
Period 5
April 25, 2012 



 
Double Voicing about My Street 

My street is a pretty chill street. My neighbors are not problematic. They are also clean. There isn’t trash in the street. The only bad thing about my street is that almost every house has a dog. In the middle of the night when one dog barks they all bark. There is this one little annoying dog that always goes inside my drive way, starts to chew my plants and barks at my dogs. Sometimes I feel like letting my big dog loose so it can scare that little shit away. That dog is my neighbor’s dog. Other than that my street is a nice street. I think my neighbors aren’t problematic because right down the street is the police station. The fire department is also close, so if a house is burning the firefighters can even go walking to the house. Everything is also close by my house. For example the store is close by and the school is close by.  If there wasn’t that many dogs I think my street would be better.


I just moved in to this street and I think I’m going to like this street,  except for the dogs. I used to live in Compton and I think anything is better than where I used to live. I can see that this street is safe because the police station is down the street. My neighbors are also clean people. I really don’t see that many children on this street. I mostly see that there are old people and some young people. There is this one guy that thinks he’s a cop and he wants to scare people. I think this is a calm street. The first night I slept in my new house I heard a lot of dogs barking, I wanted to call the dog pound so that they could take all those dogs.  I didn’t call the dog pound because I felt bad for the dogs even though they annoyed me.

1 comment:

  1. You're so nice not to call the dog pound. Dogs should not be pounded!

    ReplyDelete