Friday, May 25, 2012

Double Voicing: Bell High School


 Miguel C.
Period 2
May 25, 2012 
Double Voicing about Bell High School

Yea so I go to a school called Bell High School and it’s about the only school in the whole country that’s still in the year round schedule. It’s a pretty alright school and at times it can be gay like when we have weird schedules for no reason or when they have a fire drill everyday and stuff. This school is filled mostly with raza with like 1% blacks and 1% Asians and maybe 3% Arabs. There seems to be a lot of trends at Bell like paisa’s, pretty boys, emos, skaters, scene kids, fixie riders, and hipsters. Bell is also a pretty cheap school cuz it doesn’t have a lot of the new technology that other schools do. Also its very old and they don’t fix some of the old things that it has like for example in my history class I can see the pipes out side of the walls were as in other schools they go in the walls. So that’s some thing about my school at times it can be good but other times it just sucks ass.

My name is Honda Mitsubishi and I am a “FES”(foreign exchange student) here in Bell High School. So far I can see this school filled with Mexicans and I can they are pretty weird. This schedule that I am in is nothing like the one we have over there in china. Here there are all types of different foods and stuff. The Chinese food here is nothing like the real Chinese food over there. Where’s the dog menu at? It does have some good sides to it like it isn’t so packed here like a t my old school we have millions of kids in one school. Also there isn’t a lot of car crashes here like we have back home. These guys dress weird too people sag here which looks retarded because they’re stepping on there pants and there ass is like half sticking out. I really hope I don’t become too Americanized in this country because that would be horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment