Friday, May 25, 2012

Flora Avenue


Martha D.
Period 1
May 25, 2012 

Flora Ave.

My street sucks. I hate it. My house is stuck sitting between the most fuckin’ annoying people in the world, who I hate out of the bottom of my heart. Both of my neighbors live in a multiple housing complex. So it’s not just two families I’m living next to, its like seven or eight.  My neighbors that live to the right of me have these dogs that always start barking and shit in the middle of the night. I can’t fuckin’ sleep.
And if it wasn’t the dogs making noise it was my neighbors themselves. There’s this one couple that always fuckin’ yells at each other over the dumbest shit, like parking the car crooked. Once I woke up at fuckin’ five in the morning on a Saturday ‘cause the neighbors were fighting over who let the dog outside. Idiots. God I hate them. Not only that but the house is connected to a huge building that stores mattresses. So every morning there’s a truck that comes in and loads mattresses and makes all this noise.
And the neighbors on the left of me are all potheads. They just stay inside and watch TV and shit. You can see all the smoke leaving their house in the middle of the night. But that’s not why I hate them. I hate them because they steal shit from us. Once my cousin came to visit from out of state and he left his motorcycle on our driveway and those bastards sneaked in and stole it. We never saw it again. Plus I think one of the ladies in the back is hoarding kids. One day I was outside and like twelve kids, that I’ve never seen before in my life, ran out of the house. Apparently they’ve always lived there. WTF?
No only that there’s these two fuckin’ idiots that race up and down the street in their cars in front of my house everyday. Sometimes I wish that they would combust into smoke so I wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore. Ugghhhh.


I just moved in this neighborhood and I’m already staring to regret it. I cant sleep at night, the neighbor’s dogs are always barking, somebody’s playing their loud music in the middle of the night, and cars are always zooming pass my front yard. There’s a school right down the street of my house and it’s always packed in the morning. I can’t even get my car out of the driveway because of all the students and cars crossing! The closest store nearby is the liquor store at the corner, but its always littered with drunks and the stuff is waayyy overpriced. It ridiculous! I’m always stressed out when I’m driving now because stray dogs and cats always jump in front of my car. At night the police sirens are always on and I cant sleep. Also there has been a string of robberies happening in the pass few days, I’m too scared to leave my house at night.  I can’t  wait to sell my house and get the fuck out.     

No comments:

Post a Comment