Friday, May 25, 2012

Double Voicing: BHS

Jessica V.
May 25, 2012
Period 2


Double voicing about Bell High School

            I think school has a lot of improvements to make. They give the same thing for food every day and still not a lot of people like it. Its nasty, I was about to eat cereal the other day when my friends milk was rotten and mine was slimy when I poured it you can see a little slimy thing go back up to the cup. The school needs some new staff too because I honestly don’t think that they don’t even care. The councilors don’t even give advice and the career councilors are even worst. What kind of career councilor puts your hopes down and tells you that you are going to fail a class instead of telling you to do your best. In my opinion I think they were late to start the college applications and fafsa too.
It also sucks how the teachers can’t even control the air conditioner in their room so I freeze in every classroom. When my mom calls in the morning when I'm absent they don’t even do anything about it because I still have to clear the absence but she doesn’t listen, to not call. The one thing I hate the most is the detention hours when you’re only a minute late. That’s not going to make me more responsible that’s just more problems to solve and stress me out.
The students are dirty! Were so old already and the restrooms are disgusting sometimes. They still get the toilet paper and clog the sink like little kids. They also don’t close the lid on the pad dispenser. Then even worse when they don’t flush the toilet just push the handle! They also write in the stalls I’ve seen whole conversations on the door.

Oh Sweetie you walk through these halls? They scare here. I think the food is good you just don’t like it let’s see what you eat when there’s nothing but that. Don’t complain so much there are kids who are starving. The school is conserved well for it to be old they just need to clean it. They are really polite too when I call; when your absent they always say they appreciate it and to ignore the operator that calls. The staff is helpful if not then why are they working here? You just like to complain a lot. Don’t even complain about the detention hours you get it’s your fault for not waking up earlier, I don’t understand why don’t you if you go to sleep early.



No comments:

Post a Comment