Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Father


Paul S.
3-19-2012
Period 5                                                                                                                  

Image Project

              My father was born in Boston Massachusetts. During his childhood his

mother was an unfit parent that did drugs.  His father wanted to get custody

but something got mixed up in the courts and for some reason my father

ended up in a foster home. My dad wasn’t always a good kid, he’d get in a

lot of fights and had a lot of anger problems.   Plus he’d move to different

foster homes all the time which effected him as well.  Later in his life he

want to California with his dad (I guess he stuck with him).  Why did they

go to California?  I don’t know.  My mom’s friend told her about him and

that’s how they met. They were together for about 4 years.  During that time

he shot up cocaine, and was very controlling to my mother.  He would sometimes do odd stuff like hang weird objects on the side of his wall, this had to do with his bi-polar.  Also during that time they had me, but when I was 2 years old he left me and my mom and went back to boston.  I only talked to my dad several times on the phone but I never met him. On time I decided to give him a gift along with pictures of me. I don’t know if he got it but I 2006 I got a letter saying he died of a lung infection and ill never see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment