Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Grandfather


Elsa C.
English 11B
3/19/12
Grandpa

      My Grandpa was born in El Progreso Yoro, a place with great agricultural tradition and surrounded by various plantions productions, such as palm oil, bananas, and vegetables. My grandpa was one of those people who used to take care of his family and his territories.
          My dad would always tell me stories about my grandpa and about Honduras. One of the stories that I remember most is that my grandpa was a player, that he had kids with three different women. My dad told me that every time my grandpa would see a lady that he would tell him "son, that lady has to be mine, but don’t tell your mom or else I won't buy you toys anymore’’. Even though my grandpa was a player, he was a guy with a strong personality. In some cultures "there is usually an expression or implied expectation of exclusivity, especially in sexual matters. Infidelity (colloquially known as cheating) most commonly refers to a breach of the expectation of sexual exclusivity’’ .Cheating on someone is not a very nice thing to do because if you already decided to be with that person the rest of your life then why would you stay with them if you cannot remain loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment