Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Attitudes and Behaviors during CST


Marco G
Period6
4/21/11

Attitudes and Behaviors during CST

        For more than half of the CST all I did was talk and talk really loud. I would talk with my friend Gary and didn’t care what the teacher said because it was all I wanted to do. Some of the things we talked about were pretty stupid but also very, very funny. The funny and stupid things my pals and me talked about were mama jokes. We looked like a bunch of idiots because we were the only ones laughing at the jokes we were saying. A lot of the jokes we said didn’t make any sense because that’s the kind of dumb asses we are. People were getting mad because I kept distracting dem during the testing.
            I distracted the whole class because I didn’t have anything better to do. People were really starting to get annoyed because I kept on running my mouth. I really didn’t care I just wanted to get my classmates mad and the teacher angry. The class was getting angrier and angrier because I got even louder and louder. I found it funny because people kept telling me to shut up and like an idiot I didn’t.
       The way I was distracting the class was I kept on making animal noises and random stupid noises. Distracting the class was fun and if I had the choice I would go back and do it all over again because making animal noises is super duper fun. I ended up getting in trouble and kicked out of the CST. I learned something from this experience if u ever want to mess around during a CST make sure u make it the best time of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Although you had fun, no one else will remember that day. The attitude you have towards the CST and the fact that you purposely tried to distract other students further proves that you aren't ready for the freedoms of college and adulthood.

    ReplyDelete