Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Attitudes and Behaviors Toward the CST 3


Humberto P. 
04/21/11  
Per.4/6
Attitudes in the CST

        The point of the CST is to see how much students have been learning, some student take this seriously but there are a couple that they just don’t care and they don’t want to put some effort on it because they think that is just to wasted your time. The teacher told us that this is so important for  us because the CST is for money or scholarships that it depends what score you   get ,so that  they could give you money .
          There are some students that take this so serious what teacher say, but some of them just don’t care .  This what I did when the teacher told me that , I went home and the first thing I  did was to eat then I sat down in the chair and I started studying and reviewing  what that teacher gave us, else I looked at book and in the internet, I just want to be sure that I understand those questions and even if  it was hard, I looked at the notes that the teacher give us and I put some effort ,when I see the clock, it was already 8:30 so I took a shower ,then I went to sleep like around  9:30 ,it was the first time that I went to sleep at the time.                 
          At the next day I woke up early, I ate some cereal and I prepared myself some sandwiches so that during the break of the CST,I could eat my sandwich, than I started walking to school but when I get to school I didn’t know were to go so ask  some student and he told me that homeroom , and I went to homeroom. I took a seat and some girls were passing up the test. When  I got mine , I opened and I began to start doing it but during the CST I see some people tried to distracted me but I ignored them, it was hard but I didn’t give up, until I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment