Friday, June 17, 2011

Me Essay


            Alyssa A.
            Period 2
            November 3, 2010

                                                Me Essay
           
            My dream is to be a professional baker and have my own business.
            My name is Alyssa Avila, I’m seventeen years old. I was born on November 3, 1993 in Los Angeles. I live in the city of Bell. I attend Bell High School and I’m currently a senior.
I live with both of my parents and my brother. My brother and I don’t get along so we never talk, just fight. My parents are cool, we go to places like Hollywood, the beach, downtown, and other kinds of fun places. My parents get along with my friends. Plenty of people say I look very similar to my mom but she is very light skinny.
            We have two dogs at home. Ones name is Oso and we had him for about eight years already. Our other dogs name is Rocky, we had him for five years now. They both don’t get along, they always fight especially for the attention of my mom. Oso is a mix of a Chihuahua and a Shiatsu. Oso is a very aggressive dog towards people and he’s scared of other dogs. Rocky is a mutt who is aggressive towards other dogs and friendly to people.
            During my life I have attended three different schools. I went to Nueva vista, Nimitz middle school, and Bell Senior High. During that time I met plenty of people, some nice, some not so nice and others who were odd but cool. I’ve learned a lot since then like reading and writing better. I’ve also learned how to use the computer more for photoshop and other cool programs. The funnest class I had so far in high school was painting, I really enjoyed that class and I was good at it. 
            I enjoy being out and going places with friends or family. The funnest time I had was when I went to Venice beach with my friend Richy and my cousin Aleah. I go to Hollywood a lot with my parents because it's fun spending time with them. I enjoy going out to parties with my friends, they act crazy but they really are entertaining. Just being out of the house is fun I’d rather be out than stuck at home doing nothing.
            I love to listen to music whether im doing homework, going places, or just at home relaxing. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading more about you and your childhood.I especially enjoyed your paragraph about changing schools, but I would have liked to learn more about your experiences at each school. You also started the essay with a sentence about your hopes of owning your own bakery but you failed to mention it again throughout your writing. When editing this paper include information on how you can achieve this goal and more details about the shop itself.

    ReplyDelete