Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jazmin


Jazmin B.
Period 2
Mr. Pierson
08 June 2011
Jazmin


     I am a random, out-going, outspoken girl that loves to fix cars. I began to fall in love with cars when I fell in love with a 65’ mustang. Every since that day all I wanted to do is get to fix them, although I am more into the classic cars.
I am Jamin Lisbeth Bravo; I was born here in LA at 5:05 am. I do not know what hospital. As a toddler I started off as troublemaker. I remember my first time in kindergarten. I was so excited that I even knew my Alphabet. I was one of the first students to finish. I felt smart that day.  I made some friends with the same name as me. We were all named Jasmine. My kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Raigedo. She was one of the nicest teachers I have had.  I would disrupt and destroy the class and she still would not even yell at me, even after I glued my classmates to chairs and destroyed their paintings. I have always been a troublemaker since then. First grade with Mr. Arenas, second with Mr. Bustamante, third with Mrs. Moure, fourth with Mrs Petrone and fifth with Mr. Montes, who I also misbehaved with. 
     Once I reached middle school I began to behave a little more responsible but I still got in trouble. It was my talkative attitude that got me in trouble. In sixth grade I hung out with the wrong crowd. All my homies were in a gang. I was the only one that wasn’t in one and I didn’t plan on joining one. I was against it and I found it so stupid, yet they were so much fun to hang out with. We would go to cars shows a lot back then. We would never miss a car show. I began to love cars that year. My friends would look after me and they would have my back no matter what. Which is was true every time I needed them. They would always say I was like a sister to them. But one drastic change happened. A few homies got shot, others moved away and some got locked up. I haven’t seen them since. I always remember them and I go to car shows to remember the good times and see if I would see them there waiting for me. After they disappeared and I was left alone and I began to hang out with a different crowd of people. It was a pretty big group in 8th grade. It was fun we would prank each other and joke around. My friends went from gangsters to punks and metal heads. My momma did not like my friends.
           I have lived in bell for 16 years now. I use to live in Maywood with my mom and some aunts for about a year then we moved to Bell. I live with my mom Aracely Ramirez, my step dad Fabio Soberanes, and my half brothers Tito and Jason Soberanes, and sister Angelie soberanes. There are six of us in the family. My birth dadd didn’t want to do anything with me but when I was born he decided he did. I began to see my dad when I was five years old. He was a druggy so we did not do much. I also met my step-mom and I still see her. She was the one who would take care of me and take me out when my dad wasn’t feeling good. Which was most of the time. My mom and my birth daddy are from Tepic Nayarit. My step dad is from Sinaloa El Amole. I like my family, even though they  are sort of weird because they are like friends. They crack jokes on us on unexpected times. They try to embarrass us in front of our friends. When we throw parties they are very entertaining. They do the silly dance when they are drunk. My cousins and I do a bet for who ever falls asleep first gets whipped cream on them. I lost once they even have me on tape getting whipped cream on.
     High school isn’t what I expected but I managed to survive it all these four years. My high school best friends are Jenny and Becky. Iv known Jenny since elementary school we started getting close in seventh grade. We had been through a lot together. We are constantly getting into arguments. But we make up. Becky and I  met in eleventh grade second semester. We got close senior year. Jenny likes the fact that I’m different from other girls she has talked to. Her and I are the opposite from each other but yet we have some similarity interests. Becky is the baby from our friendship she makes us realize that we will always be friends and that we are good people inside. She will never make you feel alone. I am glad that I have met her. Its sad how jenny and I are going to leave her after our senior year is finished because she’s a junior. I wont forget her, I even told her that I am going to college to get a job and buy an apartment so all three of us can live together.
     I plan on going to college for fashion design but if that plan fails I am going to study for auto mechanic collision. I like making clothes when I can and it would be sweet if others get to wear what I make. I just hope that people like it and that I make it. I also want to fix cars. Pimping them out would be awesome. Getting an old torn up car and making it look good as new would be the best thing ever. Especially working with classic cars. I would want to get my mustang 65’ and fix it up. Not only would I want to make them look new but also race them. Like in Fast and the Furious. Adding turbo, neon lights, and hatchback to the Hondas ECT. If its a stick shift car that's even better. Those are my dream careers. I have a back up plan incase one of those fails.

    

        

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is very descriptive and story like which is interesting to the reader. One suggestion I have is to leave out some information in order to keep each paragraph on one topic and refrain from repeating yourself.

    ReplyDelete