Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marinello


                                                      Evely R.
                                                                                                                           4/17/11
                                                           
When I complete my studies at Marinello I plan to open my own salon. I want to give all my customers tips on how to improve their make-up skills. I would also help people by creating a website that will that will assist them how to improve their appearance by use of make-up. My website will allow people to communicate with me. They would be able to ask me questions about applying make-up.
During high school I’ve been a very outstanding student. My grade point average is a 2.8 and all my grades have been excellent so far. I am a very trustworthy person that can be trusted to doing anything.Whenever I am asked to do something, I accomplish it with diligence. I thirst for knowledge about everything I can learn working with Marinello. I’m a person that never stops working until I complete my task. I am always on time for school and never absent. I am a very loving and, cheerful person.
My parent immigrated to the United States from Sinaloa, Mexico. My mother had the hardest time getting across the border. She got caught the first time she tried. So the next time she had to constantly be on the move. At times she could not sleep or eat because of the stress, but thank goodness she made it on her second attempt. My dad was luckier he made it on his first attempt.
In my family there are four kids. There names are Marcos, Yoselin, Melanie, and finally Evely.
Since I am the first from amongst my siblings to start my career early I want to give my parents a better life. I want to give them all the things they could never afford for themselves. I want to give back everything they’ve done for me in the past. They’re the greatest gift I could ever receive. We need to cherish our parents and especially love them the most.

1 comment:

  1. Although your title was "Marinello", you wrote about several different topics. I enjoyed your introduction and found your goals about owning your own salon and creating a website very refreshing. I would suggest to continue on the topic of Marinello. Maybe list some of the suggestions you would make on your site and details of your salon, including where it is and what you hope it looks like. How did you decide on Marinello and cosmetology?

    ReplyDelete