Monday, June 6, 2011

The Day That Changed My Life


  Francisco G.
   Period 6   

                                               
                                            The day that change my life

  The day that change my life is when I came to the United States.  It changed my lifefor many reasons. When I came to the United States it was the most important thing that ever happened to me.


             One important thing that change my life is when I started high school in the United states. It changed my life because I didn’t speak English and I didn’t understand what the students and teachers said. Also I didn’t have any friends in the school and I was alone. Now I do speak English and I have a lot friends in the school. Now im about to graduate  from high school. 


         Another reason that changed my life in the United States is the people who live here. They have different kind of life from their countries.  It different  because in ourcountries we don’t have the same economic lifestyle like in the United States. Also in the United states.   Also in the united states we have more opportunities to study.

 My family also change my life. One reason is because they bring me to the UnitedStates to have a better life. Another reason  is to learn another language   to see how life is in the united states.


      I think this experience is a good experience because it changed my life. I do know that I will be here in the United States to have a better life and with other people.  This experience could happen to other people that come from other countries.

1 comment:

  1. Your topic was a day that changed your life, however your wrote about several different experiences and people you who have affected you. Focus your essay on one moment, perhaps your first day of high school. It's interesting to here how you were treated and what is was like for you. Make sure your essay always flows and keep the subtopics related to the main idea.

    ReplyDelete