Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During CST Testing


Maria D. B.
Period:3
11/06/12

               My Attitude and Behavior During CST Testing

   During the CST my attitude and behavior was the right one. Before taking the test I followed certain directions. The night before I got enough sleep, in the morning I had a good breakfast, and I carefully read all the questions. I gave 95% of effort. I wanted to make sure I was going to pass the test so I followed the school advice.
   The night before the test I went to sleep early, 7:30 exactly. I felt well rest during the test so I didn’t blank out or anything. When I don’t get enough sleep I feel tired and sleepy at school. This usually happens when I take a test, my mind is so focused on sleeping that I don’t concentrate. My homeroom teacher told me to rest all night and I did. Sleeping early really helped me a lot during the test I was wide awake.
   On the other hand, the morning of the test I had a really good breakfast. I woke up early, and made myself pancakes, bacon and other healthy food. During the test I was not hungry at all. One thing that always happens to me is blank out during a test because I am hungry. That is the worst feeling in the world. It is not cool being hungry and knowing you won’t be able to eat. However, this time this didn’t happen to me, because I ate good.
    Lastly, I read all the questions carefully. Somewhere easy and somewhere hard that’s why I went back to the reading in some cases. Following these strategies helped me do good on the test, well better than last year.
    To resume, following these procedures really helped me concentrate during the test. Yes, I am not proud of the grade I got, but I know I tried my best. Next year I will do better, I will eat right, sleep early and do all the things that I did last year. I strongly believe that this year when I take the C.S.T. I will pass it. My goal is to get proficient or advanced.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment