Thursday, November 15, 2012

G-stage, amazing


            
Ghadeer M
October 5, 2012
Period 1

G-stage

   G-stage is my favorite store of all. They have the best shoes and clothes. Their clothes have very good material and so many nice styles, and there is always a new style. Their sandals and shoes are so cute!! They also have boots, heels, and flats. Their accessories are also adorable. There are so many people that will agree with me. For example from the website (yelp). “My favorite clothing store! It's so colorful and such an attractive store, you can't help but want to go in (unfortunately for me, i also can't help but spend all my money in here as well!). But prices are pretty cheap and clothes are gorgeous. Styles go from sporty and casual; to chic and business attire... this store has it all!!! For a complete wardrobe, I have managed to spend under $30 and that included the outfit, underwear/bra, and accessories! I love it”. I feel the exact same way, this store is perfect.
   The shoes in g-stage are so cute. They don’t have many shoes but the ones they have are perfect. They a like 5 different styles of boots, sandals, heels, and flip-flops. And always with the new styles!
   They also have amazing accessories whenever I have a party or wedding to go to I know I can always count on them. They have so many different styles of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, belts, and much more. They also have mostly all their accessories in all colors!! 
   But don’t forget about their absolutely adorable in tops!. They have so many different styles. It’s always a struggle picking what I want to buy because I want it all! Their shirts have very good material especially for this heat, its great. They have any color shirt u could possibly think of. They have some with gorgeous designs leopard print, zebra print, pock-a-dots, stripes, or even just a plain solid shirt. They have the newest styles. One of their new styles would be the shirts that are coming with a longer tail and I LOVE IT!!  A lot of their shirts also have designer belts, button down, or zipped btw they’re all at an affordable price, good choice for a tight budget. So when I need to go shopping for tops, I know G-stage is a place I can count on.
No matter how perfect I think this store is there are some people who disagree. According to the website (yelp). “Sometimes you find something really ugly. But most of the clothing is just so cheaply made. Which really bugs me. Back in the day, I would’ve given them 4 stars because of the cuter selection, now they get 3 stars”. I disagree with everything this quote says, they do not have ugly clothing, nor are they cheaply made.

Work Cited
C, Louis. Yelp.com. August 4, 2012. November 15, 2012
R. Amada. Yelp.com. March 12, 2012. November 15, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment