Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Child Called ‘’It’’


Sarahi S
Period 5
10/26/12
Mr. Pierson

A Child Called ‘’It’’

   I don’t really like to read that much, but the book A Child Called It caught my attention. This book has been the best book I have read. The book sets up a lot of emotions about a child named Dave. He was a child that got abused by his mother. It’s a really sad story but it keeps you reading. Just feel, what the boy went threw to survive on his own.
   ‘’It's very hard to read about all the sadistic “games” his mother dreamed up’’(Bapalapa2). The quote means that ‘’It’’ mother made him play games that were would risk his life, or even just for he could get something to eat. I can’t believe a mother would really do this to her own children. I really like this book because he always had faith that everything will get better. His only friend was time; just waiting till this is over.
   Many people don’t agree with me ‘Call me heartless, but I hated the book. Not because it was sad, because it obviously bullshit. I don't really see the  point of writing this book, the only thing I can think of is publicizing his past child abuse’’ (Whitney). The book makes you think what people are really capable. this happens to many children and we need to help them. I really hate hearing about children getting abused; I recommended to read this book and to see how really this shitty world is like.
Work Cited
Bapalapa2. teenink. A Child Called ‘’It’’. Octuber 26,2012
Whitney. goodread. A Child Called ‘’It’’. June 29, 2008. Octuber 26,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment