Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mc. Donald’s? Yuck!


Gabriel M
 10/26/12
P.3
                                                Mc. Donald’s? Yuck!
   McDonald’s food is disgusting and raw. That can cause food poisoning. I used to love the Big Mac. I would eat it anytime I had the chance until one day I realized something about my burger.  When I took a bite I saw how raw the meat patty was. The inside was red and looked brownish on the outside of it. The following day I woke up sick and vomiting. I was disgusted and all I could remember eating was that big Mac. McDonald’s hates to have their products go to waste specially their chickens. According Wikipedia

[O]riginally created from old chickens that can no longer lay eggs, McNuggets are now made from chickens with unusually large breasts. They're stripped from the bone, and ground-up into a sort of 'chicken mash', which is then combined with all sorts of stabilizers and preservatives, pressed into familiar shapes, breaded, deep-fried, freeze-dried, and then shipped to a McDonald's near you” (Wikipedia).

   McDonald’s pays millions to advertise their food and to attract people with new items on the menu. Their food is made up of extra bones or meat that they mash up with many different ingredients.
   Not everyone agrees that McDonalds’s food is disgusting. “I just love McDonald's!!!!!!!!! The taste is absolutely unique and amazing as well as the dips they provide!!!!!!!!” (Kotsui). People who would disagree with would say they love it because the have a different perspective or taste of the food.
Work Cited
Chicken McNuggets. Wikipedia. 14 November 2012. October 4, 2012.
Kotsui. Review Center. 10-16-12. November 15, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment