Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Karmaloop.Com


Carlos V, Per.5 , 11/27/2012                 

Karmaloop.Com

          If you don’t like shopping outside in the streets because you’re tired, lazy, don’t have time, or you want a easier way to shop I recommend you to shop at a website called Karmaloop.com. This website has so many brands from A to Z for women, men, and children and brands that people been buzzing about at a low price without ripping you off like other websites and it tells you what new clothing are coming up, it carry many different type of clothing like pants, shorts, t-shirts, sweaters, etc. Karmaloop has their season clothing too, if were in summer they take out the summer clothing and when where in the cold season they take out the clothing that will keep you warm. The website has sales once in a while and if you want coupons all you have to is send them your address, if you’re lucky you can find a favorite t-shirt on sale, like 2 shirts for $25 or 4 for $40. If you want to order something from that website all you have to do is put it on cart and put your information like address, zip code, street, and city. It might be ship to 1 week to 3 days depends on how far you live from the store. If you don’t like how it fits because its small, too big, don’t like the material etc.  Well all you have to do is ship it back to them for free and they would give you something else you want that will put a smile on your face. If you want to write to them about something you don’t like or something they have to improve just scroll down and tells you any questions.  
“I order my boyfriend clothes from Karmaloop, and I love the website. There is so many good clothes to choose from, I can't wait till I get paid again so I can order more.”  (Marlene)                                                                                                                                                      
          “By far the WORST online site I have dealt with. There are so many things wrong with this site that I don't even want to type it all out, but I feel I should to warn future customers. I have ordered a couple times in the last month (excluding 1 kazbah order, which was fine, because I believe these are dealt directly with the brand) and all have been a headache. I will start with the farthest back” (Christie)
                       Work Cited

“Wlodarski Marlene resellerratings Marlena.com Karmaloop April 29, 2011
        October 22, 2012

“Christie Beltran resellerratings.com Karmaloop April 29, 2011
         October 22, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment