Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Ghadeer M
Period 3
November 7, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.

   My attitude during the C.S.T. testing is horrible. There are many things I need to change in order to improve the grade I get.
   I carry a very negative attitude into C.S.T. testing. I carry a negative attitude due to so many distractions, lack of rest, not having a healthy breakfast. There are many things that distract me while I am testing for example u sit near other student and that distracts me very much, because I tend to always start a conversation with who ever is near me. Another reason why I have a negative attitude while testing is because of the lack of rest, I sleep very late and it’s a very bad habit, which leads to me being very sleepy in the morning, and not waking up early enough to have a healthy breakfast.
   The percent of my full effort I put into the C.S.T. would be about sixty-percent only. I put very little effort into it. The reason I don’t put 100% of my effort would be because I don’t find it so important. I tend to focus more on my grades in my classes. I feel like the C.S.T. has nothing do with what college you get into, or your GPA or whether you graduate or not.
   I Feel very uneducated once I finish C.S.T. testing. I feel like I could have put way more effort than I did, and I do regret it. The feeling tends to go away quickly because I keep doing the same thing every time I test.
   I can do a lot to improve my level of effort during the test. I can try to ignore all the distractions. I can fix my sleeping time to get more rest, so I can wake up eat a healthy breakfast, to be energized enough for the test.
   We all have a huge responsibility to try and help each other as much as we can, to show people who think very badly of us, that we can be just as smart as they are. If we have everyone thinking with this attitude and everyone scoring high on the test, it would be a very big surprise to many people such as Asians or Whites and a great and proud feeling towards ourselves.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment