Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jessica Pulido's review of Criminal Minds


Jessica P
Oct. 26, 2012                 
P.1

Criminal Minds

     “Criminal Minds” is a spectacular show. It comes out on channel 30 (for regular TV). Or if you have cable (Direct TV) I think its channel 300.
     I get so into the show than if you’re trying to talk to me or get my attention ill sock you!  To me Criminal Minds is exciting. It’s crazy how every Serial Killer has their way of killing or having fun with their victims. I find it mysterious because sometimes you can’t believe that’s the killer, cause he was either a best friend of yours or was in your team.
     I’m pretty sure that if you’re into that detective stuff you’ll find this show pretty interesting. Well that’s in my opinion. I, myself try to figure out who this Serial Killer might be; with all the little clues that the FBI’s have. For me this show is a persuasion. It persuades me to be a FBI agent. That’s what I want to do in my future. I find this show very interesting because its crazy how one little clue can lead to another than another than another, and with all those little clues it might just get you to the personality height or maybe a name if you do your research correct. I am a very curious person who likes exploring new things. I find it interesting being an FBI agent or anything related to that job. It shows you how they work how they brain storm and look through the past to gather information. I really like this show so hopefully you might too. On the other hand, people who like this show say, “I really love this show. I have always been interested in criminal psychology after watching this show”(legalgus). Criminal minds is actually direct by one of the actors in the show. His name is Matthew Gray Gubler; in the show his name is Spencer Reid.  
(Matthew G. Gubbler on the left)
For some people that don’t like this show they think, “This show has denigrated into the biggest stinking pile of garbage I have seen in a long time”(Muffiness). Which of course I would not agree with this person.  

Work Cited
Legalgus. Google.com. “Imdb.com”. 8 February 2010. October 5, 2012
Muffiness. Google.com. “Imdb.com” 8 march 2006. October 5,2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment