Thursday, November 15, 2012

Alondra Restaurant and Grill Critical Review


Alina A
October 26, 2012
Period: 6

Alondra Restaurant and Grill    
       Alondra is a very good place to hang out with family and friends.  Also its very well known for its hot wings. But before you order anything they give you plates and towelettes. The towlettes are used when you finish eating.  I find the towlettes is a very smart idea.
      Alondra has different kinds of hot wings they have Mild, hot, X-hot, Lemon Pepper, Lime Chile, Flaming Lime, Cajun, Thai Chili, BBQ, Honey BBQ, Spicy BBQ, and Teriyaki. My favorite wings are the Lime Chile. They are the best. They have this sour and spicy flavor, which is so good. Every time I take a bite it makes my mouth explode with delicious taste. Best hot wings you will ever taste in my opinion, but don’t take my opinion why don’t you just go for yourself.  Every time I go it’s always packed but TRUST ME it’s worth the wait. If you ever have one of those moments when you think, " you know what, fuck my diet today," then this is your place. “ (Jimbo L.) This quote says just the truth.

      The pizza at Alondra is also really good. They put any type of topping you choose. They have small pizzas, medium pizzas, and large pizzas. You can either choose a pizza that is already in the menu or you can customize your own pizza. Usually when I go to Alondra I get a big thin crust pizza with Pepperoni, bacon, and jalapenos. When the pizza is sent to your table the waiters put like a pizza stand so the waiter can place the pizza there. When you see your pizza getting to your table you begin to get the smell of the delicious toppings and your just waiting to eat that fucken pizza already. “We even ordered a pizza and the tomato sauce wasn't good enough.” (Francine L.). I really disagree with this person. This person just doesn’t know what good food is, because the food in Alondra tastes really fresh, nothing is frozen.

Worked Cited
L., Francine Yelp. Yelp review. May 13,2009. October 26, 2012
L., Jimbo Yelp. Yelp review.  August 30, 2012. October 26, 2012
   

No comments:

Post a Comment