Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Jimmy N
Per. 3 English
11-7-12

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.

   During the C.S.T. I gave about seventy to seventy-five percent of my effort to get a good score. There were many reasons why I didn’t give the test my full effort.
   One reason why I didn’t give 100% effort on the test is because I had a cold and I couldn’t concentrate on the questions.  Every time I was on a roll with the questions that I did know I was stopped by my cough and sneeze. I was trying my hardest to forget about my cold but it kept making me sneeze and I had a running nose.
   On the C.S.T. I scored proficient and I have been getting proficient on the test ever since I was in the ninth grade. When I get my scores from the C.S.T. I always expect to get a proficient on the English part of the exam.
   I honestly get pissed off when I see the score I get on the English part of the test because I know for a fact that I can get an advanced on the C.S.T. test. This year I am going to give my full 100% effort on the test because I am tired of getting the same score over and over again.  I am going to study harder and focus more on the test next year and I am going to get advanced this time.
   I know that many people see the scores of Hispanics and Blacks and assume they are stupid just because we didn’t give that much effort towards the test. Sometimes I think that is stupid because you can’t tell how smart a person is just from a stupid test that everyone takes at the end of the school year. Although I think that we must start taking this test seriously people shouldn’t judge each other over a test because everyone is smart in their own way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment