Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yummy, Skittles!!


Jocelyn C
10-26-12
Pr.3


Yummy, Skittles!!
I Love candy! They’re so delicious and yummy; some of them look colorful and funny. My favorite candy is Skittles, I love everything about them. I even love the commercial, its funny when they mention the “Taste the rainbow” with the deep weird voice, haha It makes me laugh and I don’t know if its just me or because I love them so much but I’ve realized that Skittles are the only candy that whenever am mad at someone or really sad about something and I eat some I’ll forget and get happy again. They simply brighten up my day! The thing that makes Skittles so good is their flavor!! Its like I really do got the rainbow in my mouth, they’re so sweet and soft, and ahh just typing about it makes me crave some! I wish I knew the recipe so I could just make my own Skittles at home. That would be AWSOME!!!! Out of all five flavors my favorite ones are the red one and the purple ones. For some weird reason I don’t really like the orange skittle, maybe it’s because of their color but it tastes different from the others. “Orange. A cross between orange Creamsicle and the giant yellow vats of McDonald’s orange drink that apteared at every late-1980s school picnic.” (NEAROF!)  This person pretty much agrees with me because he doesn’t like the orange skittle either. Its just a nasty color and I think that’s why it doesn’t taste as good.
   Skittles are bomb, but when I eat a lot I feel like I get cavities, but I really don’t care because their soooo goood!!! “I've always, ALWAYS loved Skittles! They are sweet and chewy, and they will give you plenty of cavities if you're not careful! ^_^ enjoy them…” (Adrian Crooper). This guy name Adrian agrees with me, this means am not the only one that loves skittles and think their bomb and sweet. He also mention about skittles giving him cavities, just like I said so this guy has the same point of view as me.   


     At the store, the little bag of skittles cost about $1.50, but I barely saw that in this one website for a huge bag they’re about $13.99. That is kind off expensive but its all worth it. Having  that bag would be soo awesome! I want that bag really bad, if you get it for me I’ll love you foreverJ .
                                                            Work Cited
NEAROF! November 29, 2010. December 7, 2012. Digital.  
Adrian Cooper YUM., “Letsgo2thestars” (U.S.A)  October 25, 2007. December 7, 2012. Digital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment