Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude & Behavior During CST


Jorge L
11/7/12
Per.5


My Attitude & Behavior During CST


       My attitude during the CST was very lazy. I can’t seem to focus on the test, with everybody talking. Any little thing gets me distracted even people taping their pencil or turning the page’s on the booklet. My attitude is between good and bad, because I get in a bad mood when I am hungry or distracted. For example I don’t know the answer so I get distracted & start to play with my friends.
   I think I give about 70% in all of my CST tests. I would try harder if they gave us food before the CST and a privet classroom so that nothing can distract me. When I start to do my work my friends start making me laugh. I always end up giving 100% in the begging and later on I give 50%. That’s why I give 70% on the test.
    I don’t feel so bad because I got basic if I would of gotten BB or FBB it would be a different story. I would of gotten a better grade if I would of taken the test alone. I always have next year but I have to try harder. In order to improve my level of effort I need to eat before I start.  I also need to go sleep earlier the night before to have the energy to push through it. I know I could do better and I will do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment