Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Victoria Secret


Kennya 
Per.5 Mr. Pierson
October 26, 2012       

                                                       Victoria Secret

   The Body Sprays at Victoria Secret have the nicest smell. They have all kinds of smells. Some of them are sweet and others aren’t that sweet. Sometimes they are specials for example, take 3 or 4 body sprays for 30 bucks. They aren’t expensive! Anybody can afford them. Victoria Secret carries different kinds of body sprays for different type of girls. They even have them in small sizes, like you can take 5 of the small ones that come in a little bag for an affordable
 price.
   For example there is a body spray called “Love Spell” I recommend to buy that ne it smells really nice, it smells really sweet. Another one called “Pure Seduction”. Most of the body sprays have really interesting names. Some other names are “My Desire”, “Endless Love”, “Vanilla Lace” and “Amber Romance”. Victoria Secret is the store to go if you want to smell really good.
   Some people do agree with me for example on this website totalbueaty.com “You have to love this spray, not only does it smell great, but comes in so many different scents there's one for everyone. I love Strawberries and Champagne and it really does smell like to two combined, so maybe that's not a good thing but I love it ;). You get a good deal of spray for your money and it lasts just as long as more expensive body sprays. The scent lasts all day and I get told how good I smell at least once a day if not more”. (Bon_Bon)  
   Some people don’t agree with me for example Jasmine on amazon.com  “I get it in the mail late for one for two it is not the product that’s shown. it seems to be an imitation version of the actually product shown” (Jasmine).  I don’t agree with her I think she should go to the store instead of buying it online.
Works Cited
  BonBon. TotalBueaty.com. VictoriaSecrect. 2 years and 11 months. November 27,2012
Jasmine. Amazon.  VictoiraSecret. August 17,2011. November27,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment