Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Neighborhood


Jessica M
12-5-12
Period: 5

                                                       My Neighborhood

     My neighborhood is in the city of Cudahy. I live near the freeway so every time there is a car accident you can hear all of the helicopter and the police sirens with their annoying sirens and searchlights. But you can’t really hear the accident itself. Like when the trucks honk and what not.
     I also live near the bridge. You cross the street and you’re literally on the bridge. There’s always those random gang members and strangers that get hurt or even killed. It doesn’t happen very often but it has happened before. My neighborhood isn’t that bad though.
     All of my neighbors are really nice. I love how my family and all of our neighbors are super close with each other. It’s cute. Every time one of them has a party they invite everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. It’s like one big happy family. All the neighbors have 8 little kids in total, including my brother and sister.  The oldest one is probably 10. It can get a bit noisy sometimes with all the little kids running all over the place acting like wild monkeys.


The neighborhood through different eyes

     I was driving by Cudahy when all of a sudden I saw a house for rent. My husband and I have been looking for a new house. We went in to check it out and there was little kids playing around. It was so joyful!  We decided that we would buy the house. All of the neighbors came to introduce themselves; I thought it was a kind gesture. Everyone was so polite. One thing I didn’t lie was all the police roaming around. But I guess that’s just for safety reasons. Thee freeway and bridge are extremely close by so it feels kind of weird. The neighborhood is so spacious and peaceful but I did notice it could get a bit noisy with all the little kids running around.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment