Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


 Imalay P
Period-3
11-07-12

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.
  
   My attitude and behavior during the C.S.T wasn’t great. The amount of effort I put into the test was 65 percent. Looking back at the lack of effort I put into the C.S.T makes me feel bad because I know I could of done way better.
   The attitude I had during the C.S.T was a bad attitude. I didn’t care about this test because I didn’t think it was an important test. Not putting in the amount of effort that I should of caused me to get low scores, which is not good. I didn’t give my hundred percent into the test because I was too lazy to read the stories that I thought were really boring.  I now realize how important this test is. I was lazy and didn’t put a good positive attitude during the test. I also thought the test was too long which made me get even more lazy to get through all of it I just wanted to get it over with it.
   When it comes to taking the C.S.T next year or any other test I have to do I will take it more serious. I will also try my best and put in my best effort. My test scores will be much better.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment