Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Abel V  
 Period 6
11/07/12

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.

   This is an essay about my attitude and behavior during the C.S.T. and the way that I can improve this attitude to make the C.S.T. better the next time I take.
   My attitude and behavior during the C.S.T. was not really the best one because I wasn’t totally concentrated and I was a little bit tire. The percent of effort I put in the C.S.T was not 100% but personally I think it was 80%-85% I didn’t put 100% provably because the test was really tire and the more I read the tire my eyes felt. I feel that I could have done better if I’ve had the patience to take my time in every section and read everything. The fact that I didn’t sleep well the night before had to do a lot with my concentration. I thin that I need to read more to get used to it without getting anxious and distracted.
   The fact that I didn’t put my 100% in the C.S.T is really disturbing for me because I see that it represented a lot. It wasn’t only a simple test that doesn’t matter if you pass it or not. I should have taken this test more seriously because is the way people see how good I am in what I do and is also a way in which other people see how well our community and ethnic group is doing. It also influences the next generation of students because if someone see this results they will blame it on the teachers and not the students because they will say that the teachers are not doing their work right and we will star seeing teachers get fire and probably less money for our community or stuff like, just because of people that didn’t care about their results in the C.S.T. or in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment