Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bell High School: The Underdog Story Perspectives of BHS


Ascencion A
12-12-12
Period 5

Bell High School: The Underdog Story
Perspectives of BHS

      Bell High School is a great school! I don’t care what anybody says! I’ve really enjoyed my time here. Sure, some of the kids can be annoying as hell, but obnoxious, rude people exist in all places of the world. I’m glad I managed to find a couple of decent, well-mannered people.
       I don’t have a blast at school everyday, but then again, who does? I never have a bad day though. All my teachers are totally qualified to be teaching their subjects and I get along with all of them. I don’t get why people complain saying our teachers suck, but those are just the words of the students that don’t get their work done. Even the administrators are friendly to me.
       I love this school because of the people that I’m involved with. My classmates in my AP courses are smart and efficient, yet fun as well. I love being part of various teams and clubs. I bond with the cross-country runners in fall, and the swimmers and tracklethes in the spring. Some of my closest friends double as my teammates.
            Overall, Bell is a great school. There are various clubs, and AP courses that all students can involve themselves in. If there isn’t something that interests you, you can go ahead and start your own club, it’s pretty awesome if you ask me. The school is pretty clean and all. I hate when people tag it up though, some kids are just so stupid and have absolutely no life. I don’t mind when people spray paint some good art though. If it were up to me, I’d reserve spaces for artistic collaborations of murals and then the school would look really cool and cultural. Bell has really been progressing throughout my high school life, and I’m really happy to be a student here.

Lame Ass Bell High
Bell High is a crappy ass school. It’s so whack ass hell, I hate coming here everyday. I have to wake up early, like at freaking 6:30 am. My mom yells at me every morning. I get here late about twice a week. Sometime more. I hate my teachers. I swear, they don’t know squat. They’re just up there talking and talking about useless crap that I’m never going to need. I just ask to go to the bathroom or something and I walk around for a while until on of the deans catches me. God I hate them even more. They’re always on my case about EVERYTHING. The only thing I love about Bell is that dismissal bell. Sometimes I go home, but I like to kick it with my homies for a while. Damn I feel so good when I blaze out. I never get caught.  When I get home, I never do my homework, I just chill. Watch tv or something. Bell is not one of my interests at all. It’s horrible. Even the food. Oh God, the food. Its basically vomit. If you want to learn I guess, don’t go to Bell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment