Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During the C.S.T. Testing


Jessica M
11-07-12
Period: 5


My Attitude and Behavior During the C.S.T. Testing

   During the CST’s I stayed in between positive and negative. I put at least 75% of my attention during the CST’s because I kept getting distracted. Everyone or at least more than half of the class was making Ms. McGuire angry. She kept screaming at everyone! Honestly, it was quite a sight to see. It was pretty distracting. Also, I would not stop playing with my hair. I probably got basic on the test. I wouldn’t be surprised if I got below basic though. This year I promise to at least try to get proficient. And if I don’t then I’m screwed. My homeroom teacher along with the students this year aren’t as bad as the ones I had last year. But then again that’s exactly what I said last time.
   Most of the time I’m hungry during testing and my stomach starts to make these awful growling noises. Then I worry if people could hear it. I also play with my hair a lot. I braid it into different kinds of braids. To concentrate during testing I have to put all of my hair up.
   Hopefully this years CST testing isn’t like last years. I’ll eat in the morning and put my hair up. I will concentrate better this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment