Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Claudia V
11/07/12
Period 6

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.
     My attitude towards the C.S.T. started off good, even though I was tired and hungry, I would get happy when I knew the answer to the questions and my confidence was growing, but my attitude started to go down when I got bored of just reading and reading the questions and the passages. By the end of the test I was getting tired so I would not pay much attention to the questions and my level of concentration lowered.
     I think that I devoted 90% effort in the test. I was doing really good in the beginning, reading the questions first and then looking for the answers in the passages, I think I could have given it a 100% if I would not have overthought my answers, and if I would have concentrated more. For some questions, I would not understand some words because they were too complicated so I would just guess the answer. When I was coming to the end of the test I was already tired and there where some classmates that would not be quiet and that was distracting me. I am also a very impatient person so I think that affected my score too. Another fact that held me from putting a 100% is that I did not think it was that important, I thought it was just another test.
     I didn’t think I was going to get proficient in English, it was a great surprise. I am very happy with my results in the test because I improved a lot in English and I am very proud of that, but I know that I could do better if I keep preparing myself. My goal for next year is to get advanced on this test so I am going to put more effort on the next one so I could get it.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment