Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love for Hollister


 Jorge L
10-26-12
Per.5
                                                            Hollister

The clothes at Hollister are very nice. They have all sorts of colors from black, pink, blue, green, red, and so forth. The Hollister stores are always the best. With fresh ass A/C. The stores always smell good. Once u go in you feel so chill. The store is very clean and the clothes are super soft. Never once in my life that I bought something there I felt ripped off or got something dirty.  Hollister always knows what’s in fashion whether its sweaters to swimming trunks to polo’s and so. Ever once in a while they have sales and have good clothes to. The girls who work there are always pretty and have nice body’s no ugly people work there. Hollister is fucking bitchin. The stores are very cheap in price. I love this store with all my heart. They have clothes all sizes. You can try on all the clothes and they don’t give you bad looks for not buying anything. Don’t even get me stared with there cologne that stuff is bitchin my brother. The colognes smell so good that there good for your soul. Hollister is my favorite store no doubt if you are vesting the StoneWood mall makes sure to go into Hollister. You wont regret it from the moment you walk in you fell so fresh and ready to spend money. Nobody wants to spend money in the hot. The A/C is the freshets even colder then M.R Person class. For the last time Hollister is bitchin. This is hollisterreviews.measuredup.com “ The girls at Hollister are conceited and have no type of body’s” (Hernandez). I think that this hates on the fact that she is ugly and the workers are cute. I have been to Hollister many times
And the people have always respected me.
                                               
This is another review that I agree with hollisterreviews.measuredup.com. (Tom) “I bought sandals from Hollister one month ago. Today, on the busy streets of Manhattan, they break! The strap gets ripped, so they could not be fixed. $40 they cost, and they only last a month!”. I agree with Tom there clothes are were nice but they don’t last. This is my review on Hollister



                                                                Work Cited

                Fushia. hollisterreviews.measuredup.com. Hollister. 09/27/09. 12/5/12
                 Tom. hollisterreviews.measuredup.com. Hollister. 08/26/06. 12/5/12


No comments:

Post a Comment