Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Odalys H
Period 6 ; English
November 7 , 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.

   During the C.S.T. , I gave about 75%. My attitude during this test wasn’t that good , but my behavior was. I am the kind of person that gets distracted easily. Sometimes I really understand what I’m doing and at other times I don’t. There are times where I don’t even have to read the passage because the answers are not in the passage. The only reason why I don’t give it 100% is because I really dislike testing. My behavior is good because I don’t talk or do stuff without distracting other people.
   When I take the C.S.T. , I don’t give it 100%. I give it about 70 – 75%.  The C.S.T. isn’t pointless and I don’t know why people say that. These will determine how good you are at subjects. Some people score higher and some score lower , but maybe because they don’t give it all their effort. For me , giving it this amount of percent isn’t good. I know I can give it 100% , but at times I just get lazy.  The way I can improve my amount of percentage I put is by getting some more sleep. I usually sleep like around 12 a.m , but I don’t know why. I just don’t get sleepy. During the C.S.T. , I will try to sleep at 10, which is a good time for me to go to sleep. Another way I can improve it is by eating something before I take the test. This way I wont be hungry during the C.S.T.
   I am the kind of person that gets distracted easily. My homeroom was the kind of homeroom who had a lot of talkative people. When it came to the C.S.T , not a lot of people were paying attention to it. Some people would whisper during the test.  It would get me distracted because I can’t concentrate unless it’s quiet. Some of the students would even start laughing out of random and it would be annoying. I tried my best to ignore them but I couldn’t because they were right next to me. The people who talked the most would all sit together.
  My behavior was good because I wouldn’t take and I would ignore the people who would sit around me. Some of the people would talk to me , but I’d just ignore them. When it comes to testing , no matter what kind of test it is , I always pay attention to mine.  Even though I get distracted , I pay attention to mine. I never talk during tests because then I’m afraid I might get in trouble. I just look around the room sometimes to get my mind off the people who keep on talking. My behavior during the C.S.T. is good and it will always be good.
   The C.S.T. is a boring test , but at the end it can help you.  I didn’t get much sleep because I can’t fall asleep just like that. There are times where I’m not tired and go to bed anyway. The next time I take the C.S.T , I will sleep more and eat better. This will help me concetrate more because I won’t be thinking about anything else but the C.S.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment