Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.


Kennya G
November 7, 2012
Per.5

My Attitude and Behavior During C.S.T.

     My attitude during the C.S.T. testing is not the best because I get really upset sometimes when I don’t understand some parts of the test. I just feel like giving up and I don’t give it my all. Sometimes I don’t even bother reading directions, questions, or even the passages. There are some pretty hard questions I can actually get right but I don’t put any effort.
     My percentage that I give during the CST’s is about 75% but I want it to move up to about 90% or 95% percent. I have to stop being so upset about not getting the test and not give up. Sometimes I get really distracted too. The people around me distract or I distract my self while doing the test. When I get distracted it’s really hard to focus back again on the test.
     I don’t feel any good about giving 75% because I should be giving my 100% on it so I can pass with an advance at least. This year I’m going to try very hard to pass the test. It will be my last year taking it so I’m going to try and pass it with at least proficient. So I could feel better than I did when I knew I had a low score in the CST’s.
     This time I’m going to read the directions and passages right so I can know the answers for the questions. I won’t have to guess in almost all of them. I’ll probably get a better score if I read carefully and stay focus on the test. I hope nest time I take and look at my score I’ll be proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment